They say practice makes perfect. Casters can’t be comfortable being in front of a camera if they aren’t in front of a camera all of the time. This workshop will put casters in front of a camera so that they can receive criticism from seasoned casters about their performance.
- Utilizing OBS to stream your commentary.
- Presenting yourself online and in front of the camera.
- Differentiating Play by Play vs Color.
- Setting up the narrative of the game.
- Learning the etiquette of professional vs casual casting.
We update the schedule throughout the semester, so check back to see if we have a session that works for you. You can also let us know what you are looking for by filling out our survey here. We also encourage you to check out online video training available for FREE to the university community – Linkedin Learning.
Faculty and Staff members can request custom technology workshops for departments or student groups of 4 or more. For information on submitting a request, please see our page here. You can also find information on web, video or image-based projects on our Assign Media page.