Chat, Share Files and Organize Your Projects. All in One Place.
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration hub for Georgia State Faculty, Staff and Students where all conversations, meetings, files and notes can be accessed by everyone, all in one place. With an interface reminiscent of social media chat clients, like Facebook or Google Hangouts, Microsoft Teams is a place for collaboration and work to happen freely, easily and in the open.
Chat-Based Team Workspaces
- Chat instantly with peers and colleagues from on or off campus.
- Quickly get in touch using video calls.
- Create teams to organize your files, tasks and projects.
- Customize your Team workspace to fit your needs.
Integrated Office Apps and OneDrive
- Work together on documents with integrated Office Suite apps, like Word and Excel.
- Easily access and share files from your OneDrive account, right from the app.
Desktop and Mobile Apps
- Stay connected from your Windows or Mac computer, or on the go with the Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Configure your notifications so you never miss a message or project update.
Get the Teams App On:
Windows, Mac, Android or iOS.
If haven't already, follow our instructions for getting started before downloading the desktop or mobile apps.