Chat, Share Files, and Organize Your Projects. All In One Place.
Use teams for video and audio meetings, including a phone call-in option. Licenses are available on request to add phone conferencing to your account to host Teams meetings with call-in access as well as audio and video. Create a service desk ticket to request the call-in option.
Request Teams Audio Phone Conferencing >
How Can Teams Help You Work Together?
- Chat instantly with peers and colleagues from on or off campus.
- Quickly get in touch using Video Calls.
- Create Teams to organize your files, tasks and projects.
- Customize your Team workspace to fit your needs.
- Stay connected from your Windows or Mac computer, or on the go with the Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Configure your Notifications so you never miss a message or project update.
If haven’t already, follow our instructions for getting started before downloading the desktop or mobile apps.
Integrated Office Apps and OneDrive
- Work together on documents with integrated Office Suite apps, like Word and Excel.
- Easily access and Share Files from your OneDrive account, right from the app.