Simplify Your Process
Reduce the hassle and let Tracker do the work:
- Check in event attendees with a single-swipe.
- Easily and accurately log attendance.
- Track participation and organizational involvement with the easy swipe of a Panther card, or online checkin for remote events.
Make Data Work for You
Collect and leverage powerful attendance data to inform your department’s goals and strategies:
- Track and report your department’s impact on student engagement.
- Gather data to develop strategies to support student success.
- Plan for future budgeting and space requirements based on previous attendance rates.
||Submit a Tracker Request
MAGTEK Quick Installation Guide
Functional Use and Configuration Guide
|Logins:||Log In to Tracker >
Configuration Manager >
|Purchasing:||Purchase a Desktop Card Reader >|
||Request a Training Class >|
How-To Guides >
Note: How-To guides are available in Microsoft Teams after your Tracker Account is approved
Frequently Asked Questions
Purchasing a Desktop Card Reader
- Ready-made Tracker reports are available at reports.gsu.edu You can find these reports after logging in by going to Business Folders > Administrative > Tracker
- To gain access to the ARGOS Tracker reports, you will need:
- ARGOS access permission.
- Data access permission, including General Student, HR, and OTHER "Tracker" Data Warehouse data access, which you can request using the following process:
- Download this Data Access Request Form.
- Fill in your information.
- Sign the form (using Acrobat).
- Email your form to your supervisor to sign.
- Email your form to Pam Joseph or Jaro Klc for their signature in the Other 'Tracker' block.
- Email your form to email@example.com for General Student Data signature.
- Email your form to Beth Jones for Human Resources Data signature. This access is necessary to be able to see an employee's name and email address.
- Email the completed form with all signatures to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.