Simplify Your Process
Reduce the hassle and let Tracker do the work:
- Check in event attendees with a single-swipe.
- Easily and accurately log attendance.
- Track participation and organizational involvement with the easy swipe of a Panther card.
Make Data Work for You
Collect and leverage powerful attendance data to inform your department’s goals and strategies:
- Track and report your department’s impact on student engagement.
- Gather data to develop strategies to support student success.
- Plan for future budgeting and space requirements based on previous attendance rates.
||Submit a Tracker Request
MAGTEK Quick Installation Guide
Functional Use and Configuration Guide
|Logins:||Log In to Tracker >
Configuration Manager >
|Purchasing:||Purchase a Desktop Card Reader >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Purchasing a Desktop Card Reader
- Ready-made Tracker reports are available at reports.gsu.edu You can find these reports after logging in by going to Business Folders > Administrative > Tracker
- To gain access to the ARGOS Tracker reports, you must request General Student, HR, and OTHER Data Warehouse data access. In the OTHER Data Source description state Tracker Data with Jaro Klc or Pam Joseph as the Signature approval. You can request access through the Data Access Request Form.
- Custom reports can be created by the ARGOS team by submitting a DSS Request