Scientific Computing Day (SCD) is a symposium for fostering interactions and collaborations among researchers at Georgia State University and its affiliates. SCD provides researchers a venue to present their work, and for the GSU scientific, computational and business communities to exchange views on today’s multidisciplinary computational challenges and state-of-the-art developments.
October 26, 2018
8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
GSU Centennial Hall
Georgia State University, Downtown Campus
100 Auburn Ave. Atlanta, GA 30303
Register for the Conference >
Registration for the conference will close on Friday, October 19 at 5 p.m.
Schedule is subject to change
8 a.m. Registration, Check In, and Breakfast
Located in Centennial Hall: 100 Auburn
October 25 Parking Details for GSU Student Center
M Deck Parking
Visitor parking is available in the M Deck for $7 (cash only)
Address: 33 Auditorium Place, Atlanta, GA 30303 | Map
To get to the Student Center from M Deck:
- Once you park in the M Deck, exit via the M Deck Pedestrian Entrance
- The Student Center will be directly across the street
To get to the Student Center from MARTA:
- Take East/West rapid-rail line to the Georgia State Station.
- Exit station onto Piedmont Avenue. Walk right two blocks to Gilmer Street (you will cross over Decatur Street).
- Cross Piedmont and enter Student Center East at the corner of Piedmont and Gilmer.