Close the Distance. Meet Online with Others Across Campus or Around the World.
WebEx is an online meeting platform that allows you to connect with colleagues and meet with others, from anywhere – on or off campus. Cut down on the time needed for meetings and collaborate where you are – share your screen, see each other with video, share documents, and get more done. WebEx is available to all faculty and staff at Georgia State University.
- Meet with colleagues online, both within and outside the university
- Hold collaborative sessions with screen sharing, file sharing, and whiteboard tools
- Quickly coordinate projects and deadlines
- Hold meetings in your personal online meeting room
How to Hold an Online WebEx Meeting
How to Join an Online WebEx Meeting
- Schedule online WebEx meetings directly from Outlook with the press of a button.
- Grant delegate access to others, or schedule WebEx meetings on another’s behalf.
How to Schedule WebEx Meetings in Outlook
- Host webinars, events, or conferences online
- Collaborate with panelists, hold Q&A sessions, and gather audience feedback
- Register & track attendees
Get to Know WebEx Online
- Thursday, August 17 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m >
- Tuesday, August 22 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m >
- Thursday, August 31 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m >
- Tuesday, August 29 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m >
Using WebEx in iCollege (Faculty training)