OneDrive Online Collaboration & Storage
Share, Store, Edit, & Create Files Right from your Email
Need to transfer a file from a university computer to your home computer or other device? Need to work on a report or presentation with colleagues? OneDrive is your solution.
File Storage & Transfer
1 TB of Total Storage
- 40 million documents
- 500 thousand photos
- 17,000 hours of music
10 GB Upload per File
- Upload files up to 10 GB using the Windows sync client.
- Upload files up to 2 GB using the browser.
Decide How You Share
- Share files with anyone at GSU
- Create a link to share with anyone – even if they don’t have an account
Create and Edit Files Online to Work Better Together
- Co-edit Word, Excel, Powerpoint, or OneNote
- Work on documents together, even at the same time
- Edit in a browser or right from a Windows workstation
Access Files from Anywhere
- Cross-browser compatible
- Apps for Android and iPhone
- Sync client to work conveniently from Windows computers
Supported & Secure
Get Help If There’s a Problem
- Files stored in university accounts, so help is available when needed
- Data is backed up and secure
No new account needed. Just sign in to your email to find OneDrive.