Join a Collaborate Room in iCollege
This post shows you how to join a Collaborate room within iCollege.
Add Attendees to a Collaborate Room
- Log in to iCollege.gsu.edu with your CampusID and CampusID password.
- Select your Course.
- Click Communications and select Blackboard Collaborate.
- Under the Sessions tab, click the Collaborate session you want to join.
- Click Join in the window the appears.
- The first time your join a collaborate session, you may be prompted to download the Collaborate desktop application. Select your operating system from the dropdown and click Download.
- Find and open the downloaded file in your Downloads file and follow the prompts.
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at email@example.com or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).