Set up Outlook on Your Mac
This document lists the steps required to configure Microsoft Outlook for use with your Office 365 account. If you do not have Microsoft Office 2011 for the Mac, faculty and staff can purchase site-licensed software from the university.
- Microsoft Office 2011 installed
- An Office 365 Email Account
Configure Outlook to Work with Office 365
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2011.
- Click Tools in the Outlook Menu bar, and select Accounts….
- Click the Exchange Account icon in the Accounts dialog box.
NOTE: If you have already setup other accounts in your Outlook client, you must click the + sign at the bottom of the Accounts dialog box and select Exchange.
- In the Enter your Exchange account information dialog box:
- Enter your email address (CampusID@gsu.edu) in the Email address field
- Enter your email address (CampusID@gsu.edu) in the User name field
- Enter your CampusID password in the Password field
- Check Configure automatically
- Click the Add Account button
- Check Always use my response for this server, and click Allow in the Security dialog box.
- Click the red X in the upper left corner of the Accounts dialog box to exit.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (4357) or email@example.com.