How to Print Using PantherPrint
- Select Print from an application on a lab computer.
- Enter a Job Name and a Job Password.
Note: Both the Job Name and Job Password can be anything you can remember.
- Go to one of the PantherPrint release stations in the lab and swipe your PantherCard to activate the release station.
Note: All print jobs submitted to PantherPrint will display.
- Select your print job.
- Click the Print button.
- Enter the Job Password you created when you sent the job to the printer.
- Click OK.
Note: If you have forgotten the job’s password you must resubmit the print job from a lab computer.
- After your PantherCard funds are verified, the printer next to the release station will prints your job.