Configuring Outlook for Your Windows Computer
This document lists the steps required to configure Microsoft Outlook for use with your Office 365 account.
If you do not have Microsoft Office for Windows, faculty and staff can obtain free site-licensed software from the university. Students can download Microsoft Office on their Windows computer from their PantherMail email account.
- Microsoft Office 2013 installed
- An Office 365 Email Account (Campus email account)
How to Configure Outlook to Work With Office 365
- Open Outlook 2013.
- In the Welcome to Microsoft Outlook window, click Next.
- In the Add an Email Account window, select Yes and click Next.
- In the Auto Account Setup window:
- Enter your name
- Enter your campus email address (students will use CampusID@student.gsu.edu)
- Enter your CampusID password
- Click Next
- When Outlook has completed setting up your account, click Finish.
- After you install Outlook, you’ll need to add your campus email account to your Outlook client.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.