Connect to GSU Wireless on a Personally-Owned Apple iOS Device
This document describes how to connect to the GSU wireless network on an a personally-owned iOS device.
Connect to the GSU Wireless Network
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Under your Settings, tap Wi-Fi.
- Under Choose a Network…, tap Other.
- Enter GSU in the Name field, and then tap the Security field.
- Select WPA2 Enterprise.
- Enter your CampusID in the Username field, and your CampusID Password in the Password field. Then tap Join.
- In the Certificate screen, tap Trust.
- If your device still shows CatChat and CatChat2x as Networks, these steps detail how to remove them from the list of your preferred networks. This will ensure your computer automatically connects to the GSU network. Tap the CatChat2x network in your wifi list.
- Tap Forget This Network, and then tap Forget Network in the screen that pops up. Repeat for CatChat.
If you have have questions, or need technical assistance, visit our Wireless Walk-up Window at the Aderhold Computer Room 023 (M-TR: 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. ; F: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) or contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).