Connect to GSU Wireless on a Personally-Owned Apple iOS Device
This document describes how to connect to the GSU wireless network on an a personally-owned iOS device.
Connect to the GSU Wireless Network
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Under your Settings, tap Wi-Fi.
- Under Choose a Network…, tap Other.
- Enter GSU in the Name field, and then tap the Security field.
- Select WPA2 Enterprise.
- Enter your CampusID in the Username field, and your CampusID Password in the Password field. Then tap Join.
- In the Certificate screen, tap Trust.
- To ensure that your computer connects automatically to GSU and not CatChat2x, you should “forget” the CatChat2x from your Wifi list. Tap the CatChat2x network in your wifi list.
- Tap Forget This Network, and then tap Forget Network in the screen that pops up.
If you have have questions, or need technical assistance, visit our Wireless Walk-up Window at the Aderhold Computer Room 023 (M-TR: 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. ; F: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) or contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).