Connect to GSU Wireless on a Personally-Owned Mac
This document describes how to connect to the GSU wireless network on a personally-owned Mac.
Connect to the GSU Wireless Network
- Click on the wireless icon in the top tool bar, and select the GSU network.
- In the pop up window, enter your CampusID and CampusID Password, then click Join.
- If prompted by a Verify Certificate popup, click Continue.
- After verifying the certificate, you may be prompted for your Mac’s Administrator Username and Password. Enter your Mac’s Administrator name and password and click Update Settings.
- It is a good idea to ensure that GSU is set as your default network. Click the icon at the top right in your Mac toolbar.
- Click Open Network Preferences in the dropdown.
- Click Advanced at the bottom right of the Network window.
- Find and select the GSU network and drag it to the top of the menu.
- Click OK
If you have issues connecting to wireless on campus, or would like to tell us about your wireless experiences at Georgia State, please contact us using our wireless feedback form. Georgia State students can visit any of our CATLab locations across all our campuses for in-person support.
Of course, you can also contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).