Connect to GSU Wireless on a Personally-Owned Mac
This document describes how to connect to the GSU wireless network on a personally-owned Mac.
Connect to the GSU Wireless Network
- Click on the wireless icon in the top tool bar, and select the GSU network.
- In the pop up window that appears, enter your CampusID and CampusID Password, then click OK.
- If prompted by a Verify Certificate popup, click Show Certificate, verify the certificate is valid, then click Continue.
- After verifying the certificate, you may be prompted for your Mac’s Administrator Username and Password. Enter your Mac’s Admin credentials and click OK.
- It is a good idea to ensure that GSU is set as your default network. Click the icon at the top right in your Mac toolbar.
- Click Open Network Preferences.
- Click Advanced.
- Find and select the GSU network and drag it to the top of the menu.
- Click OK
If you have have questions, or need technical assistance, visit our Wireless Walk-up Window at the Aderhold Computer Room 023 (M-TR: 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. ; F: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) or contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).