Change Your CampusID Password
This document details the steps on how to change you CampusID Password.
Changing Your CampusID Password
- Go to campusid.gsu.edu.
- On the CampusID Password Manager page:
- Enter your CampusID
- Enter the characters from the picture into the field
- Click OK
- Click Change My Password.
- Enter your current password, and then click Next.
- Enter a new password and confirm it. Then click Next.
- Your password is successfully changed!
If you have any questions or need technical assistance, contact the IS&T Help Center at email@example.com or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).