Connect to GSU Wireless on a Personally-Owned Android
This document explains how to connect to the GSU wireless network on an Android device.
Connect to the GSU Network
- Find and open the Settings App on your phone.
- In your phone’s Settings, tap the Wi-Fi option.
- Find GSU wireless network in the list of available networks and tap it.
- In the new popup:
- If you have connected to other campus networks before connecting to GSU, like the GSU-Guest network, you should “forget” them in your wireless list to avoid connection problems. In the list of available networks and tap GSU-Guest.
- In the new popup, tap Forget.
If you have issues connecting to wireless on campus, or would like to tell us about your wireless experiences at Georgia State, please contact us using our wireless feedback form. Georgia State students can visit any of our CATLab locations across all our campuses for in-person support.
Of course, you can also contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at email@example.com, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).