Configure your Avaya Voicemail Password
This document describes how to configure your Avaya Voicemail Password for the first time.
- An Avaya campus Telephone
Configure or Reset your Avaya Voicemail PIN
Setting Up your Avaya Voicemail PIN
- Press your phone’s Voicemail Button, or call your own phone number to access your voicemail.
- Enter your initial voicemail password you received by email followed by #.
- You will be prompted to set up a new voicemail password.
- Follow the additional prompts to record your name and new greeting.
For additional information on your phone’s settings and options, please view the Avaya Telephone Quick Reference Guide.
Note: If you would like to receive your voicemail in your email and have not previously configured this feature, see Forward Your Voicemail to Email.
If you have further questions, or need technical assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).