Outlook Groups on iOS
This document details how to install and use the Outlook Groups app on an iOS phone.
Outlook Groups for iOS
Installing Outlook Groups
- in the iOS app store, type in Outlook groups, and tap the search button.
- Tap Get next to Outlook groups.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Open.
- Tap Sign-in with Office 365.
- Enter your CampusID address and CampusID password, and then tap sign-in.
- You will be redirected to the Campus website. Enter your CampusID address and CampusID paassword, and then tap sign-in.
Using Outlook Groups
Open the Outlook Groups app to access your groups.
- Groups Tab
- Notifications Tab
- Discover Groups Tab
- Settings Tab
All the groups that you created and joined can be viewed here.
View messages that group members send.
Search through groups you can be a part of through the discover tab.
Change the default preferences on how you want the app to work in the settings tab.
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, contact the IIT Technology Services Help Desk at email@example.com or 404-413-HELP (4357)