Outlook Groups on Android
This document details how to install and use the Outlook Groups app on an Android phone.
Outlook Groups for Android
Installing Outlook Groups
- In the Google Play Store, type in Outlook Groups, and tap Outlook Groups.
- Tap Install.
- When it is finished installing, tap Open.
- In the Outlook Groups window:
A. If your CampusID address is connected to your phone, tap it and skip to Using Outlook Groups.
B. If not, tap Other Account.
- If you chose to Other Account, enter in your CampusID address and CampusID password, and then tap sign-in.
- You will be redirected to the campus website. Enter your CampusID address and CampusID paassword, and then tap sign-in.
Using Outlook Groups
Open the Outlook Groups app to access your groups.
- Groups Tab
- Notifications Tab
- Discover Groups Tab
- Settings Tab
All the groups that you created and joined can be viewed here.
View messages that group members send.
Search through groups you can be a part of through the discover tab.
Change the default preferences on how you want the app to work in the settings tab.
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, contact the IIT Technology Services Help Desk at email@example.com or 404-413-HELP (4357)