Microsoft Teams on an Android
This document shows how to download and use Microsoft Teams app on your Android device.
- Faculty or Staff campus email account
Download and Use Microsoft Teams App for Android
- Tap to open the Play Store.
- Search for Microsoft Teams and tap it.
- Tap Install.
- After the installation is finished, tap Open to launch the app on your device.
- Enter your CampusID to sign in to the Teams app and tap Sign in.
- You will be redirected to GSU email sign in page. Enter your CampusID and CampusID Password, and tap Sign In.
- On the Teams Homepage tap the Right Arrow button to skip the welcomimg message.
Tap the corresponding icons at the bottom of the screen to switch between the different tabs:
- Activity Tab
View your notification history, including replies and mentions in your chats and teams.
- Chat Tab
View, open, or create private chats with your colleagues.
- Teams Tab
View and chat the Teams you’ve created or joined.
- More Tab
Change your availability, access your OneDrive files, and change your app settings.
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-HELP (4357).