Schedule WebEx Online Meetings
This document details how to create and schedule an online meeting with WebEx, invite others to your meetings, and how to share your screen during an online meeting.
WebEx meetings are useful for quickly getting a small group of colleagues together who are currently working in various places on or off campus.
- Go to the WebEx home page and click the Log In link at the right.
- Log in with your CampusID and CampusID Password.
- From the WebEx Home Screen select the Meeting Center tab then select Schedule a Meeting from the drop down menu
- In the Schedule a Meeting section:
- Fill out your meeting information (You can leave the Password field as is)
- Enter the email address of attendees you wish to invite.
- Click Start (This option will become Schedule Meeting if your meeting is in the future)
- If you scheduled your meeting for a future time, you can start your meeting later by selecting the MyWebEx tab and clicking Start next to your desired meeting.
- To share your screen during a meeting, click Share Screen in your meeting window.
- To Stop sharing your screen hover of the green sharing bar then click the red stop icon
For all other questions or assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.