Adding an Email Account to Outlook on Windows
This document describes how to add an additional email account to your Outlook client on Windows, allowing you to check multiple accounts from the same place.
- Outlook Client for Windows
Add your GSU account to Outlook for Perimeter College >
Add an Email Account in Outlook
- If you have already set up one email account with Outlook and wish to configure another, begin by opening Outlook.
- In the upper left-hand corner, click File.
- Under Account Info, click Add Account.
- In the Auto Account Setup window:
- Enter your name
- Enter your campus email address (students will use CampusID@student.gsu.edu)
- Enter your CampusID password
- Click Next
- When Outlook has completed setting up your account, click Finish.
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-HELP (4357).