Approve ADP Timesheets
This document details how to approve your employees’ timesheets in ADP as an ADP Manager.
These steps work on both Windows and Mac operating systems. Internet Explorer or Safari are the suggested browsers to use, however these steps should work on any browser.
Approve ADP Timesheets Without Java
- Log in to ADP at portal.adp.com with your ADP username and password.
- In the upper left-hand corner, click the role dropdown and select Employee.
- Under the Time & Attendance dropdown, select Welcome.
- Next to All other employees:, click the Here link.
- Under the My QuickNavs section, click QuickFind.
- Ensure there is an asterisk (*) in the Name or ID field, then click Find.
- Select an Employee, then click Timecard in the upper left-hand corner.
- Ensure there are no issues with your employees time card. When satisfied, click Approve.
- When finished, you can click Home in the upper right-hand corner to select another employee.
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, please contact the Technology Services Help Desk at email@example.com or 404-413-HELP (4357).