Grammarly Plugin for Microsoft Word
This document details how to download and activate the Grammarly plugin for Microsoft Word. Currently, the plugin is only available for Windows computers.
- A Windows computer
- A Grammarly Account
Grammarly Plugin in Microsoft Word
- Go to the Plugin download page.
- If you already have a Grammarly account, click Log In at the bottom of the page. If you do not have a Grammarly account, sign up for one before continuing.
- After you log in, the file should immediately download. Find and open the downloaded file in your Downloads Folder titled GrammarlyAddInSetUp.exe.
- In the pop-up window, click Run.
- In the Grammarly for Microsoft Office Suite window, click Get Started.
- Check the Grammarly for Word box and then click Install.
- In the next window, you can choose to log into Grammaryly now by entering your log in information and clicking Log In or click Skip to log in later.
- Click Finish.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org