Grant Access to Collaborate Rooms in iCollege
This document covers the various ways in which instructors can grant access to their Collaborate Sessions.
- Collaborate Session. If you do not know how to create a Collaborate Session, go to Create a New Collaborate Room in iCollege.
Granting Access to a Collaborate Room
- Go to icollege.gsu.edu.
- Log in with your CampusID and password.
- Select your Course.
- Within the Course Homepage:
- Click Communications
- Click Blackboard Collaborate
- In the new window, select your session
- Within your session window:
Note: To set up the option to dial in to a meeting by telephone, request a stand-alone session, instead of creating a meeting in iCollege, or use a third-party phone bridge provider.
- Participants can click Join
- Participants and/or moderators can Dial in to join
- Click Show to reveal a guest link that can be sent to participants
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, contact the Technology Services Help Desk at email@example.com or 404-413-HELP (4357).