Grant Access to Collaborate Rooms in iCollege
This document covers the various ways in which instructors can grant access to their Collaborate Sessions.
- Collaborate Session. If you do not know how to create a Collaborate Session, go to Create a New Collaborate Room in iCollege.
Granting Access to a Collaborate Room
- Log in to iCollege.
- On the iCollege homepage, click the Waffle icon, then select your Course.
- Within the Course Homepage:
- Click Communications.
- Click Blackboard Collaborate.
- In the new window, select your session.
Note: Clicking on the colored box next to the name of your session will initiate the session
- Within your session window:
- Participants can click Join.
- Participants and/or moderators can Dial in to join.
- Click Show to reveal a guest link that can be sent to participants.
Note: To set up the option to dial in to a meeting by telephone, request a stand-alone session, instead of creating a meeting in iCollege, or use a third-party phone bridge provider.
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, contact the Technology Services Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-HELP (4357).