Enable Yammer Updates in SharePoint
This document shows how to enable Yammer updates in your SharePoint site by enabling web parts. This step may be necessary for followed sites, documents, and update notifications to display correctly.
For more information on Web Parts and Server Rendering, please visit Microsoft’s support page.
Enable Server Rendering
- Log in to your online campus email.
- Click the apps icon and select Sites.
- Select a site that you moderate or for which you are an administrator.
- Click the gear icon at the top-right corner and select Edit page.
- In the upper right-hand corner of your Web part, click the dropdown arrow and select Edit Web Part.
- In the Tools menu that appears to the right, expand the Miscellaneous box and check the Server Render box. Then click OK.
If you ahve questions or need technical assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).