Get Mathematica Online
This document shows how to request access to Mathematica Online for faculty, staff, and students.
Registering for Wolfram
- Go to Wolfram and click Create Account.
- Fill out form using your GSU email, and click Create Wolfram ID.
NOTE: This password will be unique to your Wolfram account, and will not be affected by changes to your CampusID pasword.
- On the following screen, a pop-up window should appear with instructions to validate your account through a link via email.
- Fill out the Wolfram Activation Key Request Form.
NOTE: You must already be logged in to access the linked page.
- Enter first and last name
- Enter email used during registration
- Select Department
- Scroll down to the Select a Product section:
- Select product and version
- Enter year of anticipated graduation
- Select area of interest
- Click Submit
- Go to WolframCloud.com and click Mathematica Online to access Mathematica Online.
- After clicking Mathematica Online, you should be brought to the homepage as pictured. You can return to WolframCloud.com to access Mathematica Online in the future.
Requesting access to Mathematica Online
If you have have questions, or need technical assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).