Download Outlook on an iOS Device
This document shows how to download and configure the Outlook Web app client on your iOS device to sync your campus email to your mobile device.
Downloading the Outlook Web App
- Open the App Store.
- Search for Microsoft Office Outlook for iPad / iPhone.
- Tap Get next to OWA for iPad / iPhone.
- Tap Install.
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap OK.
- When the app is finished downloading, tap Open.
- On the Start screen, tap Add an Account.
- You’ll be asked what type of account you have. Tap the Exchange icon.
- On the log in screen:
- Enter your Campus email address and Password
- Enter a description for your account
- Click OK
- Outlook will take a few moments to configure. Your email should appear shortly. In the OWA would like to send you push notifications pop up, tap OK.
- Tap Go to Inbox.
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-HELP (4357).