Download Outlook on an Android Device
This document show how to download and configure the Outlook Web app client on your Android device to better sync your work email to your mobile device.
Downloading the Outlook Web App
- Tap to open the Play Store.
- Search for Outlook, and tap Microsoft Outlook.
- Tap Install.
- In the permissions screen, tap Accept.
- When the app is finished downloading, tap Open.
- On the Outlook homepage, tap Get Started.
- On the Add an Account screen, tap Exchange.
- On the Account Setup screen:
- Enter your Campus email address
- Enter your CampusID password
- Tap Sign in
- You should see the following screen as Outlook will take a few moments to configure. Your email should appear shortly.
If the steps above do not work for your device, you can configure your phone’s email client to receive your email.
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-HELP (4357).