Setting Up Panopto for Windows
This document describes the steps for setting up Panopto for Windows 7 or Windows 10.
- Working microphone and camera
- Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Active iCollege course
Steps to Setup Panopto
- Log in to iCollege.
- In the iCollege home screen:
- In your course’s page:
- In the new Panopto window:
- In the Record a new session window select the version of Windows Download Installer that is appropriate for your windows.
- Once completed, click on the downloaded file in your downloads folder.
- In the Security Warning window click Run.
- In the Panopto Recorder Setup window click Next, or change the installation location.
- In the following Panopto Recorder Setup window click Install.NOTE: Various windows may pop-up to prepare for installations. They will close themselves and continue the installation process
- The following screen will appear when installation is completed; exit out of this window. If you’re ready, start recording your lecture.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.