Setting Up Panopto for Mac
This document describes the steps for setting up Panopto for the Mac OS X operating systems.
- Working microphone and camera
- OS X 10.8 and up
- Active iCollege course
Steps to Setup Panopto
- Log in to iCollege.
- In the iCollege home screen:
- In your course’s page:
- In the new Panopto window:
- In the Record a new session window select the version of Apple Download Installer hat is appropriate for your Mac.
- Once completed, click on the downloaded file in your downloads folder.
- In the Install Panopto Recorder window click Continue.
- In the following Install Panopto Recorder window click Install or change the installation location.
- If prompted, enter your administrator’s name and password.
- Click Close when the installation is successful. If you’re ready, start recording your lecture.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.