Connect to Eduroam Automatically on a Mac
This document describes how to install the Eduroam Configuration Assistant tool (CAT) on a Mac computer that runs OS X Lion or newer, in order to automatically connect to Eduroam when you arrive at an institution that hosts the network.
- Computer running OS X Lion or newer (OS X 10.7 or above)
- Your Campus email address address and your CampusID password
Installing the Eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool
- Go to the Eduroam CAT website.
- Select your Mac OSX operating system. Determine your Mac OS X Operating system >
- In the Install “eduraom”? window, click Continue.
- In the Enter settings for “eduroam” window,
- Enter your campus email address and CampusID password
- Click Install
- In the box that pops up, enter your personal administrator username and password for your Mac and click OK.
- After a moment, the Eduroam configuration client should be successfully installed.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.