Connect to Eduroam Automatically on Your Apple iOS Device
This document describes how to install the Eduroam Configuration Assistant tool on an Apple iOS mobile device in order to connect to Eduroam automatically when you arrive at an institution that hosts the network. The procedure includes screenshots from an iPhone, and should be similar to those of an iPad.
- Apple iOS Mobile Device
- Your Campus email address and CampusID password
Steps to Install the Eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool
- Go to the Eduroam CAT website.
- Click Apple iOS Mobile Devices from the list of operating systems.
- Click Download installer for Apple iOS mobile devices.
- Click Install.
- Click Install Now.NOTE: To authorize the installation, you may need to enter your device’s password or passcode.
- Enter your Campus email address.
- Enter your Campus ID Password.
- Click Done.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.