Connect to Eduroam Automatically on Windows
This document describes how to install the Eduroam Configuration Assistant tool (CAT) on a Windows 7 or Windows 10 operating system, to automatically connect to Eduroam when you arrive at an institution that hosts the network. The procedure includes screenshots from a Window’s computer.
- Computer with Windows 7 or Windows 10 operating system
- Your Campus email address address and your CampusID password
Installing the Eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool
- Go to the Eduroam CAT website.
- Your computer should automatically suggest correct version of your Windows. Click Download your eduroam installer.
- Once finished, find and open the Downloaded file.
NOTE: Download is usually named “eduroam-W7-GSU.exe“. May appear as a different name.
- Click Run in the Open File – Security Warning window.
- Click Next in the Eduroam Installer window.
- Click OK in the following Eduroam Installer window.
- In the next Eduroam Installer window:
NOTE: An additional installation window (pictured below) may appear. Once finished, it will automatically close.
- Enter your Campus email address as your username
- Enter your Campus ID Password
- Re-enter your Campus ID Password
- Click Install
- Click Finish.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.