Download the OneDrive Client on Windows
This post outlines how to download OneDrive desktop client on a Windows 10 computer.
Access OneDrive Sync Client on Windows 10
Log In to OneDrive Client
- To access OneDrive, search for OneDrive in the search bar at the bottom left and select OneDrive in the apps section.
- When the Set up OneDrive message appears, enter your campus email address and click Sign In.
- In the GSU login window: enter your CampusID and CampusID Password, and click Sign In.
- Your home directory is the default location for your OneDrive folder, but you may store it anywhere you like. To change the location of your OneDrive folder, click Change location.
- Choose the location for your OneDrive folder, then click Select Folder.
- Confirm your choice by clicking Next.
- Choose the contents of your OneDrive folder that you would like to sync. We recommend you choose Sync all files and folders in OneDrive, especially if you followed our previous recommendation by creating a OneDrive folder in your home directory. Click Next.
- Click the Open my OneDrive button to finish the setup assistant.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.