How to Access OneDrive on an iOS device
This post outlines how to download the OneDrive sync application on an iOS device.
- Device with updated Apple iOS operating system
Downloading OneDrive Application for iOS
- On your ios device open the Apple App Store.
- In the App Store:
- Tap the Search icon
- Enter “OneDrive” in the search box
- Tap Get
- In the iTunes Store window:
- Enter your Apple ID Password
- Tap OK
- Once the download is complete, tap the OneDrive application.
- In the OneDrive window:
- Enter your campus email address
- Tap Go
- In the Email Login:
- Enter your CampusID email (your campus email address)
- Enter your CampusID Password
- Tap Sign In
- Conformation message will appear. Tap Approve.
- Access your OneDrive files
If you have have questions, or need technical assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at email@example.com, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).