How to Access OneDrive on an Android
This post outlines how to download the OneDrive sync application on an Android device.
Downloading OneDrive Application for Android
- On your Android device open the Android Play Store.
- Tap the Search icon.
- In the Search window:
- Enter “OneDrive”
- Tap the OneDrive app
- In the OneDrive app window, tap Install.
- In the following OneDrive app window, tap Accept.
- Once the download is complete, tap the OneDrive app.
- In the OneDrive app tap sign in now.
- In the Sign In window:
- Enter your campus email address
- Tap Next
- In the Email Login:
- Enter your CampusID email (your campus email address)
- Enter your CampusID Password
- Tap Sign In
- Access your OneDrive files.
If you have have questions, or need technical assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at email@example.com, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).