Install SPSS on Windows
This document lists the steps to install SPSS 25, 24, & 23 on a Windows computer.
- GSU’s server address (provided)
- Find and click on the SPSS file you downloaded from our download site.
- Click Run in the Open File – Security Warning window.
- The SPSS instal wizard may take a moment to load. Click Next when the window appears.
- In the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard window, select Concurrent user license and click Next.
- Read and accept the terms of agreement, and then click Next.
- In the License Manager window:
- Enter the server address SPSS.LICENSE.GSU.EDU into the server field
- Click Set
- Click Next
- Select another language if you require one besides English, and then click Next.
- Select whether you need JAWS screen reading (most will select no) and click Next.
- Select whether you need Essentials for Python (most will select yes) and click Next.
- Read and accept the second terms of agreement and click Next.
- Click Next in the Destination Folder window.
- Click Install.
- When the installation process is complete, click OK or Finish.
- Click Yes in the window asking you to restart your machine.
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, please contact the IIT Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).