Sponsor a Guest Wireless Account
University faculty and staff can sponsor a guest’s wireless account, or create accounts in advance of a guest’s arrival on campus. Campus guest should connect to the Internet using Georgia State’s Guest Wireless network, GSU-Guest.
If you no longer wish to be a sponsor for guest wireless accounts, please fill out and submit our sponsor opt out form.
Edit or delete guest accounts you’ve created
Creating Guest Account to Connect to Campus Wireless
- Go to guestwireless.gsu.edu and log in with your CampusID and Password.
- Click Create new guest account.
- On the Create Individual Account page:
- Enter the Guest’s Name or your event name. (optional)
- Enter the guest’s Company or the organization from which they are visiting (optional)
- Enter your Guest’s or your event’s Username
- Select the date you want your guest’s account to activate. The account will stay active for one week after this start date.
- Enter Guest’s Password
- Check the Agreement Box.
- Click Create Account.
- The Guest Username, password, and expiration date are displayed.
- To Login to campus wireless, your guest will need to select GSU-Guest from the list of their wireless networks on campus. Then, have them enter their Guest Username and Password.
- Click the Approval link in the notification email you receive when a guest submits a guest account request.
- Log in to the Wireless Sponsor portal with your CampusID and password.
- In the Visitor Registration Receipt box, click Confirm.
- Click List Accounts.
- Click the Guest’s Name of the account you wish to alter. You can then choose to reset a guest’s password, remove their account, or print their account information.
If you have questions or need technical assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).