Install Microsoft’s Report Junk Email Add-in for Windows
This document details the steps to install the “Report Junk Email Add-in” to you Outlook client on Windows.
- Outlook Client configured on your computer
Install the Report Junk Email Add-In
- Go to the Microsoft Download Center
- Click Download.
- Choose either the 32-bit or 64-bit download file based off of your Outlook bit-version, and then click Next.
NOTE: In most cases, your Outlook bit-version will match your computer’s system type. If the plug-in bit version you install does not match your Outlook bit version, you will recieve an error
- Double click the downloaded file.
- Click Run.
- Click Next.
- On the Setup Page:
- Click Close.
- Open your Outlook client.
- From your Outlook inbox:
- In the pop-up window, click Yes.
If you have questions or need technical assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).