Download and Install Brightspace Binder on iPad
This document details the steps on how to download and install Brightspace Binder on your iPad.
- iPad installed with iOS 6 or later
- Create an EduDentity Account
NOTE: If you already have an EduDentity account, skip to part 2
- Download and Install Brightspace Binder on an iPad
How to Download and Install Brightspace Binder
- Go to the Brightspace Binder homepage.
- Click Sign In up at the top.
- In the upper right corner, click Sign Up.
- In the Sign up Window:
- Enter Your Name
- Enter Your Email Address (can be a personal email or your Campus Email)
- Enter and reenter a Password
- Check the Agreement Box
- Click Sign Up
- Scroll down and check the Terms of Agreement Box and then click I accept.
- On your iPad, go to the App Store.
- Search for D2L Binder (or “Brightspace binder”) and then tap Free.
- Tap Install.
- When the app has finished installing, tap Open.
- Tap EduDentity.
- Sign in to Brightspace Binder with the credentials you created in the steps above.
- Tap the screen.
- Tap Fetch.
- Tap Learning Environment.
- In the pop-up window:
- Log into Brightspace with your CampusID and Password.
- Your Brightspace Courses will appear.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com