Update Your Wireless Password on a Windows or Mac computer
This document describes how to update your wireless password on a personally-owned Windows or Mac computer after you change your CampusID password.
Update your Wireless Password
- When you change your CampusID Password, you will be prompted to enter your new password the next time you connect to the wireless network. Enter your CampusID and Password, and then click OK.
- If you are not prompted to enter your CampusID and password, click the icon.
- Click GSU, and then click Connect.
- Enter Your CampusID and Password, and then click OK.
- Click the icon at the top right in your Mac toolbar and click Open Network Preferences.
- Click Advanced.
- In the Wi-Fi window:
- Select GSU
- Click the “—” sign
- Click OK
- Click Disconnect.
- Select GSU from the wireless network dropdown list.
- You should be prompted for your credentials:
- Enter your CampusID
- Enter your CampusID Password
- Click Join
If you have issues connecting to wireless on campus, or would like to tell us about your wireless experiences at Georgia State, please contact us using our wireless feedback form. Georgia State students can visit any of our CATLab locations across all our campuses for in-person support.
Of course, you can also contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at email@example.com, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).