Update Your Wireless Password on a Mac or a Windows computer
This document details the steps to update your wireless password on a Mac or Windows computer.
Update Your Wireless Password on Mac and Windows
- When you change your CampusID Password, you will be prompted to enter your new password the next time you connect to the wireless network. Enter your CampusID and Password, and then click OK.
- If you are not prompted to enter your CampusID and password, click the icon.
- Click CatChat2x, and then click Connect.
- Enter Your CampusID and Password, and then click OK.
- Click the icon at the top right in your Mac toolbar.
- Click Open Network Preferences.
- Click Advanced.
- In the Wi-Fi window:
- Select CatChat2x
- Click the “—” sign
- Click OK
- Click Disconnect.
- Click Connect.
- In the pop-up window:
If you have have questions, or need technical assistance, visit our Wireless Walk-up Window at Aderhold Computer Room 023 (M-TR: 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. ; F: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) or contact the IS&T Help Center at email@example.com, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).