Connect to Wireless using XpressConnect for Windows
This document details the steps to connect to Georgia State’s wireless network, CatChat2x, using XpressConnect for Windows. Changed your password and are having trouble reconnecting? Go HERE
Connect to Wireless using XpressConnect for Android
- Open your browser.
- On the Campus Log In page, sign in with your CampusID and Password.
- Go to wireless.gsu.edu.
- Click Set Up Your Device.
- Check the Agreement Box and then click Start.
- Click NetworkWizardLoader.exe to download the XpressConnect application.
- Open your downloads and click the downloaded file.
- Click Run.
- In the Configure Window:
- Click Done.
- Click the wireless icon and be sure you are connected to CatChat2x.
- If you are not connected to CatChat2x, select CatChat2x from the list of wireless networks and click Connect. If you are prompted, enter your CampusID and Password.
If you have have questions, or need technical assistance, visit our Wireless Walk-up Window in Aderhold, Room 023 (M-TR: 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. ; F: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) or contact the IS&T Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).