Connect to Wireless using XpressConnect for iOS devices
This document details the steps to connect to Georgia State’s wireless network, CatChat2x, using XpressConnect for iOS devices. Change your password and having trouble reconnecting? Go HERE
Connect to Wireless using XpressConnect for Android
- Tap Safari.
- On the Campus Log In webpage, sign in with your CampusID and Password.
- Go to wireless.gsu.edu.
- Tap Set Up Your Device.
- Check the Agreement Box and then tap Start.
- Enter your CampusID and tap Continue.
- Tap Install.
- Enter your CampusID Password then tap Next.
- Tap Done.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi under the Settings column. Be sure that you are connected to CatChat2x. If your device has not automatically connected, tap CatChat2x to connect.
- If prompted, enter your enter your CampusID password.
If you have have questions, or need technical assistance, visit our Wireless Walk-up Window in Aderhold, Room 023 (M-TR: 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. ; F: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) or contact the IS&T Help Center at email@example.com, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).