Download Office 365 Mobile on an iPhone or an iPad
This document details the steps to download and install Office 365 Mobile on your Apple devices. These instructions were made using an iPad, but steps for an iPhone will be similar.
- iPhone or iPad updated to iOS 8
Download Office Mobile
- Tap and open the App Store.
- Search for Microsoft Office for iPad/iPhone.
- Tap Free next to one of the Microsoft Office apps. In these instructions, we selected Word.
- Tap Install.
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap OK.
- After the application has finished installing, open it.
- In the Sign in now screen, tap Sign In.
- Enter your PantherMail address in the email address field, then tap Next.
- Enter your CampusID password (which is also your PantherMail password) in the Password field, then tap Sign In.
- On the Help Us Improve screen, select a feedback option and tap Continue.
- From the You’re all set! screen, you can either begin to download the other Microsoft Office applications, or you can start using the one you downloaded.
If you have have questions, or need technical assistance, please contact the IIT Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).