Download and Install Microsoft Office on Windows (Online)
This document details how to download and install Microsoft Office on Windows through the web access to your email.
Downloading and Installing Microsoft Office for Windows
- Log in to your campus email with your CampusID and Password.
- Click Office 365 at the top of the page.
- At the top right corner, click Install Office 2016.
- A file will begin downloading immediately. Find and open the downloaded Microsoft Office file in your Downloads folder.
- In the Open File – Security Warning window, click Run.
- If prompted, click Yes in the User Account Control window.
- Office may spend a few moments setting up.
- Office will automatically begin downloading. You can track its progress by the orange bar.
- When Office has finished installing, click Closed.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.