Download and Install Microsoft Office on Windows (Online)
This document details how to download and install Microsoft Office on Windows 7 or Windows 10 through the web access to your email.
Downloading and Installing Microsoft Office for Windows
- Log in to your campus email with your CampusID and Password.
- Click Office 365 at the top of the page.
- At the top right corner, click Install Office 2016.
- A file will begin downloading immediately. Find and open the downloaded Microsoft Office file in your Downloads folder.
- In the Open File – Security Warning window, click Run.
- If prompted, click Yes in the User Account Control window.
- Office may spend a few moments setting up.
- Office will automatically begin downloading. You can track its progress by the orange bar.
- When Office has finished installing, click Closed.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.