Set Up and Send SMS Text Notifications to Reset Your CampusID Password
ments gives you the instructions on how to set up SMS Text Notifications for CampusID Password Recovery and how to receive CampusID Password Recovery through SMS.
CampusID Password Recovery Notification in SMS
- Go to campusid.gsu.edu.
- On the CampusID Password Manager Window:
- Click Set Up SMS Notifications for Password Recovery
- Enter Your Current CampusID Password
- Enter Your Mobile Phone Number and then Click Next
- Click Home
- Click Send SMS Password Recovery Notification
- On the My Notifications Window:
- Enter the PIN code your received by text and click Next.
- Review your security questions and click Next.
- Create a New Password and then click Next
- You have successfully setting up your phone to received CampusID Password Recovery Notification via SMS.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (4357) or email@example.com.