Set Up and Send SMS Text Notifications to Reset Your CampusID Password
This document describes how to set up your phone for SMS text notifications, and how to reset your CampusID password using SMS text messages.
CampusID Password Recovery Notification in SMS
- Go to campusid.gsu.edu.
- In the CampusID Password Manager Window:
- Enter Your Current CampusID Password
- Enter the Characters in the picture.
- Click OK
- Click Set Up SMS Notifications for Password Recovery.
- Enter Your Current CampusID Password.
- Enter Your Mobile Phone Number and then click Next.
- Your phone is set up to use SMS text messages to reset your CampusID password. Click Home.
- Click Send SMS Password Recovery Notification.
- Enter the PIN code your received by text and click Next.
- Review your security questions and click Next.
- Create a New Password and then click Next.
- You have successfully changed your password.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.