Print Using MobilePrint
This post details how to use MobilePrint, and register your email(s) to use Mobile Print online from your computer or mobile device.
Print Using MobilePrint
Register Your Student Email Address
Before you can print using MobilePrint, you will need to register your student account in the MobilePrint system:
- Swipe your PantherCard at a PantherPrint lab workstation to register your student account; you do not need to print a document, only swipe your card. This step only needs to be done once and your student email address will be registered and available to use in the MobilePrint system.
If you have already swiped your PantherCard before to print at a lab printing station, your student account is registered to use MobilePrint.
- If this is your first time printing using your email, you will first need to register your student campus account with our MobilePrint system.
- When you are ready to print, open an email that is registered with our campus printing.
- Compose a new message to email@example.com. This will print your document in black and white.
- Attach the file you want printed. If desired, you can paste your document’s text into the body of the email instead, and the system will ready it as a print job. Otherwise, leave the body of the email blank.
- Click Send.
- You document is now waiting to be printed at any lab printing station on campus, and will remain queued in the system for up to 90 minutes.
- If this is your first time printing using MobilePrint, you will first need to register your student campus account with our MobilePrint system.
- Go to mobileprint.gsu.edu.
- Log in with your CampusID and password
- On the Pharos Web Release page, you will see any current print job queued to your account, including those sent by email, or submitted from a lab computer.
- To upload a document for printing, click Upload a Document and select Choose File.
- After you have selected the file you wish to print, click the refresh button.
- Select the printer closest to you. If you need help determining the printer near you, ask one of the printing assistants at the lab help desks.
- Select the options for your print job if you want to change the defaults, including:
- Print in color or black and white (default is black and white)
- Change from double-sided printing to single sided (default is double sided)
- Select whether you want to print one document page per side of paper, or two document pages per side (default is one)
- Select how many copies of the document you wish to print (default is one)
- Please be aware that when you click print, your job will print immediately from your selected printer, without having to release the job from the Pharos print station. When you are near the printer, and ready to pick up your document, click Print.
If you have questions or technical issues, contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).