Print on Campus with PantherPrint
This post details how to print in one of Georgia State’s labs using the Pharos printing stations, or using Mobile Print online from your computer or mobile device.
- Your CampusID and password
- Your PantherCard or guest card
- Available funds on your PantherCard
- For off-campus printing, you will need to be connected using Georgia State’s VPN
Printing from a Lab Computer
- After you select the option to print a document, a pop-up window will appear. In that window:
- Enter your CampusID or your guest card number (found in the bottom-left corner)
- Enter your CampusID password. If you are using a guest card, you do not need to enter a password.
- Click Print
- Your job is now in the Pharos system and waiting to be released. Go to a printing station and swipe your PantherCard or your guest card.
- Select the job you wish to print, and then click Print.
NOTE: You will need money on your PantherCard to print. If you have any Panther Print cash, this money will be used to print your jobs before your normal Panther Cash
- Your job is now printing. You can either print another job, or click Logoff to exit the system.
If you have problems printing, visit the Printing help desk located nearby each printing station. Of course, you can always contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at email@example.com or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) with any questions or persisting issues.