This document will give you the steps on how to download software from our download site.
Downloading Software from the Download Site
- Go to our software download site.
- In the log in page:
- Choose Your Status: Student or Faculty/Staff
- On the Shopping page:
- Identify whether to download Windows or Mac version and click Add to Cart
NOTE: For Windows PC users, you are required to know your operating system (Windows 32-bit or 64-bit). Learn how to determine your Windows Operating System
- Review your purchase and click Check Out.
- Enter your username and name as they are listed below the fields, then click I accept.
- On the order confirmation:
- Depending on the software you are downloading, you will encounter either a download link in image A, or a download button in image B, on the next screen. Based on your screen, expand the opens below.
- Click on the Start Download button.
- If this is the first time you've downloaded software from the site, you will need to download the Secure Download Manager (SDM). Click the Download SDM button and download the software. After the SDM is finished downloading, click the Download .SDX button.
NOTE: If you've downloaded the SDM before from our download site, you only need to download .SDK file
- In the window that opens, click Start Download.
- Click Launch.
- Click the software installer in the window that appears. For specific software installation instructions, see our software page.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.