Getting Started with the Office 365 Online Email Interface
This post gives an overview of features and where they are located in the online Office 365 interface.
Getting Started with the Online Email Interface
- Click New Email in the upper left-hand corner to create a new email.
- In the New Email Window:
- Click to open new email notification
- Click Outlook to access your inbox
- Click Calendar to access your calendar and schedule meetings
- Click People to access your contact list and Lync
- Click SkyDrive to access your SkyDrive Pro account
In your Inbox:
- Choose Unread, to me, and flagged to filter messages accordingly
- Click Conversations By Date for more filter options
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.