Getting Started with the Office 365 Online Email Interface
This post gives an overview of features and where they are located in the online Office 365 interface.
Getting Started with the Online Email Interface
- Click New Email in the upper left-hand corner to create a new email.
- In the New Email Window:
- Click Attach to insert attachments
- Click to save your email as a draft and reveal more email options.
- Click to open additional text editing tools
Click the icon at the top left corner.
- Click Mail to access your inbox
- Click Calendar to access your calendar and schedule meetings
- Click People to access your contact list and chat online
- Click OneDrive to access your OneDrive account
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.